A new program from California's Housing Affordability Fund has just rolled out that would pay up to 6-months of the HOA dues for first-time homebuyers (up to a total of $2500)
To qualify, you would need to:
● Purchase (or plan to purchase) a home in the State of California
● You must be a First Time Homebuyer
● You must be represented by a California REALTOR®
● You must purchase using a loan
● The purchase price cannot exceed 150% of a set mortgage limit
● You must intend to occupy the home as your primary residence for at least two (2) years
What's The Catch?
Surprisingly, there is none! Housing affordability in California has become such a challenge that this program is simply in place to help first-time homebuyers offset some of their initial costs.
Seriously. Don't miss out.
Sign up to instantly receive information on the grant and instructions on how you can reserve your spot.
Your email will only be used to communicate about this program.